If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (928) 855-9111

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Small kitchen fire in Lake Havasu City, AZ

This fire happened at a local residence in Lake Havasu City.  The small kitchen fire was caused by a defect in the microwave.  Damages to the drywall and upper kitchen cabinets had also caused smoke damage to the dining room, living room and hallways.  SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman professionally cleaned and restored the affected areas back to prior conditions.  Cleaning process starts by removing all the contents in the areas to be brought back to our warehouse to be cleaned as the home is dry sponged and cleaned prior to fresh paint to the walls and ceilings.  The damaged microwave was replaced with new and a final walk through with the SERVPRO manager and the home owner to agree on the satisfaction for completion of the job prior to signing off.