If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (928) 855-9111

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Precautions of Mold affected areas

1/18/2020 (Permalink)

When you find areas inside your home or business that are affected by mold growth, it's best not to disturb the area.  Touching the mold affected area or trying to dry the area with a fan of any kind, you are causing more harm to the situation by spreading mold spores into unaffected areas or rooms.  Mold could possibly cause health effects to an individual.  Having said that, everyone reacts differently to the irritations mold can cause.  Usually younger children and the elderly have the worst reactions to mold.  Don't take chances, the sooner you identify this hazardous situation, call SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman.

SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman has well trained staff that specialize in cleanup and mold remediation.  We take all the precautions and complete the work in accordance with the IICRC standards of cleaning and restoration services. 

Other News

View Recent Posts