Fire Damage Causes
In our homes, there can be so many different types of dangers that are known to start fires.
SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman is most insurance companies first choice when referring their customers who have experienced fire damage because insurance companies are very familiar with the needs for removing all structural damage and properly clean and treat all soot, burnt wiring, and building materials before completely rebuilding the homes fire damaged rooms and areas to not only look fresh but to safely function properly including replacement of electrical wiring.
This home experienced a kitchen fire due to old electrical cord that was getting over heated and while no one was at home to recognize the problem.
Always keep in mind that appliances such as toasters, blenders, or any other counter type items with older frayed cords are not safe and the entire appliance should be thrown away and replaced for the safety of your home.